• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does it get better??

Sarahmaria

My surgerys gona be in about a month so am trying to get a bit fitter before then. Been going for walks everyday. Just been out for a walk to the local shop and on the way back there was a small hill. It was only a 10min walk in total but i am ABSOLUTELY shattered now im back! Dripping with sweat (it is very humid out to be fair) and put of breath. Had to strip off the minute i got in! Just need some reassurance that it wont always be like this. I know itl get easier as the weight comes off but just feeling very down/sorry for myself lol at the minute.

Xoxo

I bloody hope so lass aswhat uve just done is me n I haven't been referred yet x

Dunno. I'm boiling hot and I've lost 7 stone. I think its just hot muggy weather and everyone's sweating. But my clothes aren't as heavy as they used to be.

It is hot and muggy but you would be hot no matter what you did at the moment but beleive me it will be much better when the weight comes off. I am looking forward to being off and maybe getting some nice hot weather. xx

Lol ta guys. It really is an uncomfortable heat at the minute. My friend just came over to mine with sweat patches n shes a skinny minnie!

Absobloodyloutly!You will be running everywhere in a few months and get back to us about that hill you will sprint up it and not get breathless honest!

It so does get better! I love this weather now, at 30 stone previously I would have dreaded going out in it. I could walk miles now and have perfect body temperature. Read this thread in a year and you'll see for yourself;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've gone from being a constant heat pad to an ice maiden lol

Back