• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

walking

hopelesscase

I have always enjoyed walking and would walk for miles pre op but have got to admit that hills scared me. I was always worried about getting out of breath and puffing and panting.

Whilst Dave was off over the summer we went for a leisurely stroll up to Rivington pike on the west Pennine moors. It was a lovely day and i was really pleased as i didn't even break out into a sweat.

I went back yesterday just me and the dog and although it was a lovely walk it just wasn't the same with the dog for company.

Attachments

• at the pike.jpg
    at the pike.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 76
Oh bless I bet it wasn't hun, well done you for going xxxx

I saw the pics on FB Carole and the one thing that struck me was you had a sleeveless top on in a group of people and I know that's a big thing for you. Shows how confident you're getting and how comfortable you are with Dave et al x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks shell. When i took my cardie off. Dave said you better put that back on. He doesnt know how i feel about my arms as i have never mantioned my issues about my skin to him. My immediate reaction was why? his responce was "because you have an amaizing neck and shoulders and i just want to kiss them" who wouldn't feel confident!!

Its true real men only see the good bits x

that is an amazing pic, so very well done :) x

Back