• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does the band flucuate day by day?

when you get more restriction as I've just discovered I really oes take some seriously small bits of meat and som serious chewing. Before this recent fill I ate anything freely but now I can eat meat although I Managed 1/2 chicken breast yesterday but chopped up so small it was less than my finger nail on my small finger.

I've just come off from 5 days liquid only and on marshy type stuff now although ryvita I can eat - there isn't anything wrong with eating them...

If you need to go small, go small. I've found I can eat normal ham currently but am ok a times with wafer thin....until the band starts to loosen it really is a case of slower, eating and much smaller pieces...if you're struggling so much to eat, maybe you do have op much in the band? I believe I have but I ate a small meal yesterday and have just had one today without It Coming back up, but ive also found that before 3pm for me It has to be liquid only and yogurts as my band is noticeably tighter although does loosen around 6pm onwards so am eating slightly later....

I want to know how on earth I've put on 1/2lb :-( I'm feeling a bit of a failure today x very down in the dumps

weight can naturally fluctuate in a 24 hr period by up to about 5 lbs but and could it be water retention? Could it be totm? (You don to answer that - just thoughts lol )

If you're struggling to eat the body may be compensating your eating too little by holding on to whatever it does get and often not eating enough can cause this too, last week during the first half of the week a my mid week weigh in I had also put on 3/4lb .....one thing I have learned is to look at month by month rather than shorter term due to fluctuations .

Just remember you are NOT a failure !!!!

oh goodness - I am so sorry - I hope my suggestion didn't cause upset or offence - it wasn't my intention to do so.

Have you had any provider feedback and support?

oh goodness - I am so sorry - I hope my suggestion didn't cause upset or offence - it wasn't my intention to do so.

Nooooooo x am fine lol. I spoke to a girl who had one and she says it's body something. She says I may loose more next week. Just got to keep at it

Nooooo x don't be daft lol. I spoke to a girl I know who had one and she says it will be my body doing something(can't remember) but she says it will come off next week x

Its hard when we either don't lose, stall or put on - this is why I now try to focus on a month as a whole. I still weigh in weekly, I do a quick weigh in half way through each week just to keep an eye, but I don't log that. (altho its after the weekend and as such, its often the times I see my "gains") but if I try to focus more on the month, it helps to take away the disappointments with the fluctuations :)

Molly - sorry you're having a tough time. Got to ask - what is the "rule of 20"?

It is where you chew for 20 seconds, wait for 20 seconds and only eat for 20 mins.

Some people (like my provider) work to a slightly different one which is chew for 30 seconds, wait for 30 seconds and only eat for 20 mins. If whatever is left on the plate then leave it, and each should only be a small mouthful of food.

It is where you chew for 20 seconds, wait for 20 seconds and only eat for 20 mins.

Some people (like my provider) work to a slightly different one which is chew for 30 seconds, wait for 30 seconds and only eat for 20 mins. If whatever is left on the plate then leave it, and each should only be a small mouthful of food.

Also how come bad stuff is easier to find when ur out on road and healthy stuff is hard to find ggggrrrrr I'm so hungry

I don't know, maybe because its easier to eat "on the run". If you're out and about could you head out with pre-made slim fast shakes?

One thing I've started using to take out with me is weightwatchers do tiny tins of tuna, some of them are in a coronation style mayo, then they do one with lemon mayo, one with sweetcorn and a salmon one, little tiny tins, but with a ring pull. I have mine on morrisons melba toasts and this is a great thing for lunch, as you just need a teaspoon or knife to pop the tuna on. Its only about 150 cals for the tuna thing and the melba toasts, dose of protein, but doesn't need to be kept chilled either - really handy! I shall be taking some when I go on holiday later this year LOL

I don't know, maybe because its easier to eat "on the run". If you're out and about could you head out with pre-made slim fast shakes?

One thing I've started using to take out with me is weightwatchers do tiny tins of tuna, some of them are in a coronation style mayo, then they do one with lemon mayo, one with sweetcorn and a salmon one, little tiny tins, but with a ring pull. I have mine on morrisons melba toasts and this is a great thing for lunch, as you just need a teaspoon or knife to pop the tuna on. Its only about 150 cals for the tuna thing and the melba toasts, dose of protein, but doesn't need to be kept chilled either - really handy! I shall be taking some when I go on holiday later this year LOL

Ooooo that's a great idea x thanks for that. I think like every one I have good and bad days but I want this weight to fly off........ I'm loosing about 1 - 1.5 lbs per week but out on weight last week :-(

hI YA why dont you get yourself on the Darlinton coffee n chat thread and meet the guys before to morrows meet. xx

well done :)

Back