• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doing well ...

on the treadmill. I'm managing an hour a day (not in one go) and I'm actually enjoying it. The arthritis in my knee stops me from going too mad, but I'm getting there.... except, I'm starting to suffer from Achilles tendonitis again. I have orthotics that I used to wear in my shoes to lift my heel and think I'm going to start using them again.

On top of that, I've been merrily using my kettlebell weight and that's set off my elbow tendinitis!

What a wreck I am!

I may give myself a day off from the treadmill and the weights tomorrow, see if that helps. I don't want to stop as I'm really getting into it! xx:whacky068:

Its really great that you are doing some exercise, but be careful and listen to your body, it knows best.

But well done for getting up to an hour. xx

Thanks Mary. It's just so great to be walking without a walking stick and being in constant pain, that I have maybe pushed myself a bit too hard. But I do have to listen to my body sometimes xx

Rest days are very important TnT our bodies need to rest xx

I know how you feel. I too have achillies tendonitis and it has been absolute agony the last few days. Did you get those things specially made or did you get them from a shop?

I know how you feel. I too have achillies tendonitis and it has been absolute agony the last few days. Did you get those things specially made or did you get them from a shop?
They were specially made for me at the hospital. I always hated wearing them, but they definitely helped xx

Back