• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much per session?

misscharlie

I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week for 2 months now, but something still isn't working for me. I've stayed the same for 3 weeks, so need to tweek it.

I've tracked my calories this week, and I'm eating 1500-1800 daily. I do 40 mins cardio and 10 mins weights more 2 than 3 times a week.

I've been following a program from the gym, but I've built up some massive calf muscles last couple of weeks which I'm not too keen about! On the treadmill, my ball and heel hurt and it sends pain up my leg, not sure whats causing this? The program tend to go 10 mins nike 30 x trainer, then 10 mins rowing 30 mins bike ect, and been told to keep my heart rate at 161 but I dont feel like I'm working out properly at that and only start sweating at around 170.

Sorry for all the info, just trying to get this right x

Isnt 1500-1800 a lot of calories?Im expecting to do 800-1000 per day post op.Maz x

As I've said about the amount of calories before after dieticians advise dont count calories you're not on a diet, eating for life.
As for not losing weight I had my induction at the gym today and she dont weigh your self measure your bodyinstead. Muscle weighs more then fat, you will notice inches dropping off not lbs.
Hope this helps

Maz you may think you will eat 800-1000 calories a day but let me tell you that we don't all eat that minimal...

I can do 1500 easily and with the week i've had foodwise i'm scared i have overdone it.

Charlie stop weighing and concentrate on your clothes sizes xx

Thanks everyone.

I've now thrown a 1 hour swim into the equation to kick start, and have dropped my cals down to 1200-1300 to see if that helps too. I've been tracking everyday on myfitness pal and I find its helping me to reign in any bad foods as I know I'll have to add it.

If I still have not lost any more weight by sunday (which is my weekly weigh in day) it will be a 4 week with no loss, I will throw the scales and preferably, out of the window ;) x

Throw them out Charlie, just do it! It's like burning your bra and getting the vote, it's very very liberating xx

Back