• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DOLAN PARK - WHAT TO TAKE?

hollywood30

Hi everyone my gastric band is next week. What should i take with me? Thanks all x

my sister had hers two weeks ago and advises you not to take your shower before you leave home as you would be taking another there. all the best XX

>>>>oh, and im having my band on the 26th of May

thank you, mines 24th may i cant wait xx

Take a nighty/pair of jimjams a dressing gown, panties that are 100% cotton and not too tight( otherwise you have to wear their paper panties and they are really crap) slippers and your toiletries and any meds you are taking. Don't forget your dressing gown cause you walk to theatre and have a delightful theatre gown on which is open at the back!!!!!good luck.

thanks!! I better take a dressing gown then ha ha!Xx

Knickers have too be 100 percent cotton otherwise you get the nasty paper one as I found out lol xxx

Knickers have too be 100 percent cotton otherwise you get the nasty paper one as I found out lol xxx

I cannot understand why they give such teeny paper triangles with tight elastic though when they know we have gone in to be operated on to lose weight. Talk about kick a non-skinny person when they are down!

Lmao that's wot I thought , I did say does one size fit all she then showed me how far they stretched and then said I think you ll be ok lol I laughed it off after I'd finished going bright red , don't know wot she woz trying too say !!! Lol :)

dont know if this is a stupid question but am I supposed to take drinks with me for after my op? Im there a full day and plus the drive back is around 3 hours so should I be taking drinks with me? Thank guys xx

All drinks will be provided while your there plus I was given a bottle of water for the journey home x

i wasnt even given any paper knickers to wear at my hospital,werent allowed to wear any of my own either! how embarassing xx

Back