• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery at dolan park?

jlb5686

hiya guy. im just wondering if any of you had your surgery at dolan park. im having a gastric band there on 10th nov and wondered what it was like there.r the staff friendly? thanx jess x

I didn't have my surgery there but I went for my consultation there and all staff were lovely, lots of folks have had surgery there hopefully they will be able to answer you better :)

hi there,

im the same - ive had consultations at Dolan Park - but not my actual operation - they seem very nice there!

I had my consaltation in cardiff as thats where ill get my post op care so never even been there. i juat found a web site with reviews from there on it. I am now terrified, so many say hosptial was ok (appart from being kicked out at 7am) but after care with hospital group is aporling, bands breaking/slipping etc im so hoping these r just a few isolated cases. now feeeking out x

Hi
I had my surgery there and all was fine and they didn't even chuck me out early lol
I am now experiencing problems with my band four years down the line waiting for a reposition but have prob just been unlucky as two of my friends went there and have had no probs. who is your surgeon xx

thanx guy. my surgen is mr hewins.
sorry ur band has slipped.
was ur surgerys with the hospital group?
im glad all ur surgeries went well. fingers crossed. x

Back