• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dolan park

Hi kezzy, day 9 on the diet and feeling ok but tired but i think thats because ive just worked seven days in a row and slept badly. Im sticking to the diet well though, no temptation to eat anything else. Ive got a few days off now so going to get my dog out and buy a few bits ready for next week, a week tomorrow and I will be at the hospital!!

I had my surgery with Mr Super at Dolan Park in January, I hit my 6 stone weight loss today. Best thing I have ever done is having the band. Good luck with your journey x

I had my surgery with Mr Super at Dolan Park in January, I hit my 6 stone weight loss today. Best thing I have ever done is having the band. Good luck with your journey x

Wow! Congratulations...really inspires me for my op tomorrow...the doubts are hovering around the edges lol

keep going kursty it will be worth it...im still excited for you! you will be fine its norml to have a wobbler its your body trying to protect itself x

aaaww , Kara you just be careful and look after yourself... one week today eh! wow that came around quick ? well we all will be thinking of you on the day. i'm sure you will be fine . Well done on day 9 of pre-op .... just remember " we all have the power" lol xx

Well done you donna on your 6 stone , I would be running up and down the hills of Scotland when I reach the same goal, your a inspiration to us xx

Messy it all went really well. No real pain and been up and about to the loo round the room etc. good luck for your big day if it goes as mine did you have nothing to worry about

Hey Kursty glad to hear your ok, so pleased for you , sorry late reply been working flat out . on night shift right now so has sneaky look at site lol.... Well its onward and upward now chick xxx

Messy it all went really well. No real pain and been up and about to the loo round the room etc. good luck for your big day if it goes as mine did you have nothing to worry about

How you getting on? the first two weeks are the hardest, but it gets easier x

setting off for Birmingham first thing in morning , just started packing a bag , got butterflies in my stomach lol.... either that or i'm starving hehehe:D

Hi
can I ask how you went about getting a consultation and what it cost? I'm a newbie in all this but Birmingham is quite close by so I'm thinking it might be worth going for a chat.

Did the consultant advise you about the options in terms of bands vs bypass vs balloon and so on?

How you getting on? the first two weeks are the hardest, but it gets easier x

Donna. Doing great. A wee bit tender on two of my incisions on the left hand side. Especially the one with what I think is my port. But it's only 10 days :) thanks so much for asking x

Back