• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Don't Seem Right...

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Hi all,

Me again!

I'm currently trying to lose weight before going back to see the Surgeon to get put on his waiting list for my TT...

I have to lose 10kgs in all...

According to my scales I've gone from 94kgs to 90kgs which Google says is about 8lbs.

That's good, except I'm not really feeling the difference. Should I be? Because I'm not really feeling it it's making me kinda doubt the amount and whether it's correct. Maybe I am actually doing ok but just feeling a bit down and it's to be expected?

I don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Em

Well done for losing 8lb :) as for feeling the benefit I doubt it to start with :cry: obviously the more you lose then you will start to see and feel the difference.

I have managed to drop 15kg since I started this journey and I am going for my bypass on Monday. I can now see and feel the difference and cant wait to see a lot less of me lol.
Good luck

Debbie x

Crikey!

Well done you. I bet you're made up, especially with Monday just around the corner. Eeeek!

I hope it all goes well for you.

Good Luck.

Em.

Thanks Em

I have a whole mixed bag of emotions going on at the minute :confused:

I want it to be this time next week when I will be back at home and on my way to being thin and healthy - hopefully :)

Good luck with your journey,

Debbie x

Hi Debbie,

It been a while since we posted on this thread and I just wanted to see how you were getting on.

I know how you feel. Since the start of my journey I have lost 23 kg and cant really notice a difference apart from losing 5" from my waist.

Stick with it and you will get there along with the rest of us, this is a great site for support.

Hi em

I am doing great thanks for asking, the weight is coming off and my clothes keep falling down lol.

I am one of the lucky ones and can eat all foods but I know when I have overdone it! So it's a learning curve, how are you getting on? X

Back