• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

double dump :(

pandora

finding my way again !
had a couple of digestives yesterday afternoon :eek: straight after i had hot flushes , but this am , oh boy , explosive diorhoea :cry:
not pleasant

OH Poor you cheryl, that doesn't sound pleasant.... Were they normal digestives or the L/F ones?? I'm asking because I can eat one L/F digestive and not a hint of dumping....

Normal ones Amanda , i had them at work
i'm fine now thou , lesson learnt

Hmmm methinks I need to go out and buy a pack of normal digestives in that case (just to see) lol!!!!

I have to say I was beginning to wonder whether I fully dumped . I have had hot flushes but very rare a full on dump & they were In the early days

well unpleasant though it was, at least you know that you do dump!! now its just avoiding the nastys that make you do it xx

It's funny the things we dump on isn't it. I don't dump on some things that I'd expect to dump on but dump on simple things. I'm not good at even low fat philly and ice cream is a defininte no no. Though I can manage a tiny bit of cake. (Though of course I only eat cake on rare occasions like a birthday or something)

I love that I dump because it keeps me more on the straight and narrow.

Kate x

Count yourself lucky thats all you had Cheryl,some have the feeling spaced out and fainting type!I no longer dump,sad but true.I can graze my way through a huge pkt of Thorntons toffee,eat cream cakes,biscuits,scones,sweets.Not all at once!Thankfully my restriction is pretty good but I could still eat all that crap if I wanted to!

I dump on the vitamins and iron supplements I had to stop taking the zinc because that made me really bad so far the only other thing that I had dumped on is w/w tomato soup. So it is really strange the things that we can't tolerate because you would think a digestive biscuit wouldn't be so bad.

I have tried the tesco low fat digestives and they seem okay. They have a lot less fat and sugar in than the normal digestive biscuit, but actually don't taste half bad...

I have dumped on ww tomato soup and I had a couple of spoons of chow mein, which nearly killed me (dramatic I know) I had both early and late dumping on that it was awful :(

I'm 7months post opp now and don't think I've had dumping I've lost nine and half stone and I've started tasting more now I've had most things and still no dumping is there something wrong with me?

No its normal I dont dump.Tomato soup even ww has sugar some meds have a sugar substitute,chinese has msg v bad!

Back