• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thought I didn't but I do!

Nellyphant

Dump that is. I had a soya yogurt last night followed by a glass of fruit juice that I drank really quickly and boy did I feel dreadful. Off to bed for me straight away. I don't know how much intestine was bypassed by I'm seeing my surgeon tomorrow for my check up so I'll ask then as I heard that you might not dump if they didn't bypass much of the sml intestine. Lesson learned though! Boy!

oh dear you'll have to be more careful and take it slowly.xx we all learn the hard way don't we xx

Sometimes I think it's good if you dump early in the process because
1. You know how it feels
2. Your more likely to be at home - near your bed

Hope your all recovered now xx

Thanks. I had 2 mini ones from things that haven't affected me before. I'm going to start recording everyone I eat/drink and times and what happens to see if there's a pattern.

Good result this evening though as I managed 5/6 of my fish pie (tiny side plate that wasn't full and veggies) that I made as I had 2 goes at it. Really enjoyed it and it really was my first 'proper' meal since my operation.

Back