• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Double take heehee!!

jaxx

On my lunch break (all 30 mins of it, woop) I was rushing around looking for a mother's day present. Not because I'm a bad daughter but because my mum is difficult to buy for! lol :D

Anyway I bumped into an old work colleague who I haven't seen since January 2007 and she did a double take! She said she almost didn't recognise me! I have spoken to her on the phone recently so she know's I've had surgery and I've lost weight but even so she was surprised. :553:

Nice little ego boost there I thought I'd share with you lol

How fab, I bet you wre really chuffed, I kn ow I would be. What a super boost to your ego, keep it up!!

Fizzy

That must feel fab, hun have u lost all ur weight since ur op or was some pre op xx

That must feel fab, hun have u lost all ur weight since ur op or was some pre op xx

Officially I lost 9lbs on the pre op but I do think I actually lost more as they were comparing my weight from when I had my pre op assessment in September. Before I started on my pre op diet in December I sort of went on a food bender and put more weight on.

Back