• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

doubt

joey80

Hi guys, if i had ne doubt about having a band they r well and truly gone after last night, for the first time eva i woke feeling hungry and was very tempted to come down stairs and make something:eat: (not a good thing to start) any way i resisted and went back to sleep, then i had a fab dream!!!:4635: i dremt i had lost loads of weight due to the band being fitted and i could see myself all slim, and fair do's without sounding big headed but i look HOT!!!!!!:banana dancer:

consultation today this big ball is about to start rolling whoop whoop:happy036:

I too had a dream about going into hospital for my bypass last night , strange thing was I kept walking out of the hospital in my gown to go to the local Market !!!

lmao it not just me that has mad drems, yea i love looking at peps pic to see how much they changed they all look fab, i cant believe it actually happening, iv dremt of having this done for years, n here i am makeing the first steps xx

Back