• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doubts Squashed !!!!!

Dimples70

I was having serious doubts about going through with my band - mainly due to the money spent - I suppose I was feeling guilty - was it going to work etc - I'm guessing there are many people who go through this .
I shared these feelings with my husband - he waited until I was in my underwear - took a picture of me and texted it to me - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - but one thing I do know I've got some serious timber to shift - NOT SURE IF IT WAS TOUGH LOVE OR IF HE'S JUST A LITTLE !! Either way I now have no doubts lol xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
No regrets. Tough love! I wish I had had the nerve for the bra and pants shot. Wel done you!!! Clothes hide a multitude of fat layers. Good luck dimples70 :D

Good,that man loves you!

Oh ladies it was a real eye opener ? - he keeps telling me I never spend money on myself because of the way I feel about myself - so over the years he reckons I'm owed the £5k !! So I asked him for a New Ted Baker Hand bag - he told me not to push it - worth a try lol x

definitely worth a try :) and maybe it can be your treat for when you reach a certain target :)

I've always wanted to drive a supercar lol but they have weight restrictions so haven't been able to . . .I struggled when I went rally driving for my 21st birthday . . .and here I am now with my 40th this month and Ive said that when I get to a certain point, my treat will be do to my supercar driving at Silverstone LOL

And then, when I reach goal, Im going to have some portrait photos done with my son ~ Ive ALWAYS avoided photos, and have so few of him and me together, I want some great pics taken, but when I get to that point :)

That's a brilliant idea - I love it - like you I've hid from the camera for years - even my mom said she would pay good money to get just one happy looking photo !! Xxx here's to happier times baby xxx

Good luck hune. Bet it was a shock. Bit a brilliant idea. They day a.Picture paints a thousand words. Good luck hune. He loves you hune!

If you have an iPhone download an app called body compare... I'm 4ish months in and it's great to actually see the difference!!! And you can put a lock code on it so only you can see!!! :)

Back