• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Down in the dumps V weight loss

Gail-michelle

likes to post
I feel realy sad today:cry: cant stop crying at the least things. I think its because Ive put a Lb on as well :break_diet:, but I am due for t.o.t.m so it could be that. I felt realy shakey this morning and sickly too, anyway I had a trip to tesco this afternoon and bought another bucket load of protein still has 20% off but the offer finishes next week so £33.00 instead of £40.00, but today I also found out that if you produce any Gym membership card even the council one the 20% still applys so thats good to know hey peeps!!. Anyway my little trip to tesco cost altogether nearly £80.00 :eek::eek::eek: as I thought I would get lots of protein goodies today like: king prawns buy 1 get 1 free, fresh chicken breast, steamed salmon fillets 2 x for £4.00, ham on the bone, loads of leafy veg ect. cottage cheese, the list goes on. So I will see this week how I go. Oh nearly forgot Ive also monitered my drinking malarky and so far Ime on 1.5LT . I seem to be perking up as the day goes on so I will probably be back to myself tonight as Ime usualy a happy go lucky person most of the time.:):):)

Gail, please don't get obsessed with your weight. How often do you weigh yourself?

Putting 1lb on is nothing. Even the time of day affects how your weight is.

Keep thinking about all those you have lost so far. You've done brilliant. Don't get down on 1 miserable pound! Go to the loo for a number 2 then weigh yourself :D

hi gail sorry yr not feeling 100% and yes the gain could be TOM.
be carful with the eating and drinking together especially when eating yr soya nuts!!!!!!
you can come and do my shopping for me if you want as long as you payas well.

Gail, please don't get obsessed with your weight. How often do you weigh yourself?

Putting 1lb on is nothing. Even the time of day affects how your weight is.

Keep thinking about all those you have lost so far. You've done brilliant. Don't get down on 1 miserable pound! Go to the loo for a number 2 then weigh yourself :D

wish i could do that on demand mixman would never of had a weight problam lol!!!!

Hiya mixman thanks for your support, I do go to the loo every morning (Hey you lot out there dont get jelous now) But I realy am getting fed up with it all I just feel like ime on a permanent diet at the mo, only its harder cause I cant even bloody well cheat L.O.L so if any body ever said to me "Its an easy way out" I swear I will launch them! Ha! Ha!

I would go out shopping with you any day caz cause your a shopaholic just like me! so we would both shop til the cows come home Ha Ha I have been known to go tesco at 3.00am in the morning if I cant sleep :eek:
hi gail sorry yr not feeling 100% and yes the gain could be TOM.
be carful with the eating and drinking together especially when eating yr soya nuts!!!!!!
you can come and do my shopping for me if you want as long as you payas well.

huge hugs hun xx

hi there just wanted to say a pound is nothing water retention can be the blame as you are coming up to the TOM you have done wonders so far and are a real inspiration to others i am pre op and seeing your weight loss give me hope...keep smiling and you'll fin d next time on the scales that pound will be gone along with more xxx

My goodness Gail if I had £1 for every time I broke my diet i'd be loaded lol we're only human dont get yourself down over it, its only 1lb and as you say its your 'totm' I could eat like a horse around that time I think all women are the same

Im sure you'll have it off you next week, a little treat every month doesn't do anyone any harm

Thank you so much lisa for your kind words, Ime feeling much better as the hours lapse. I just knew that my Mini-Mins buddies wouldnt let me down. Your all stars thank you!!:thankyouthankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
hi there just wanted to say a pound is nothing water retention can be the blame as you are coming up to the TOM you have done wonders so far and are a real inspiration to others i am pre op and seeing your weight loss give me hope...keep smiling and you'll fin d next time on the scales that pound will be gone along with more xxx

hiya gail hope you feelin alot better now hun im soz you where so down b4 but like the others said done beat yaself up over a pound ive been there done that and will prob be there again some time in the future.
Your such a lovely person and always seem to be very helpfull to me when i need advice chin up hun where all here for you lin.x

Hi Gail

I wouldn't worry about a pound...sometimes even the clothes you wear can weigh that much.
There could be loads of reasons for a pound gain...I bet tomorrow you'll lose 2.

The only thing I would say to you is, you are not on a diet...that ended the day you had your surgery...no more diets for you young lady...what you have is a baby stomach that needs babying.

You have done so well so far...48 lb is fantastic in the time you did that in...Well done hun.

(((hugs)))

:)Thank you so much Lin for your kind words. Ime not bothered about me 1Lb any more( I am realy L.O.L) But I need to focus more on the future and what I am going to do to prevent it occuring again, I.E eat more protein, drink more fluids ect. I think I was just feeling sorry for my-self at the mo. But my dad always taught me there is always some-one else worse off than your-self so snap out of it. So now I dont feel sorry for my-self any more by listening to my wise dads words of wisdom it works every time:). and yes mum & dad are still around and have been married for 55 years they were high school sweet hearts. and are comming to the dominican republic with us on the 20th Jan
hiya gail hope you feelin alot better now hun im soz you where so down b4 but like the others said done beat yaself up over a pound ive been there done that and will prob be there again some time in the future.
Your such a lovely person and always seem to be very helpfull to me when i need advice chin up hun where all here for you lin.x

your dad sounds like a very wise man and that is somethin my hub always says to me.
You will all have a fab time in jan and while your there have a drink for me coz its my bday on the 26th of jan i will be 36 and hopefully about 17stone or less hehe as im hoping i will have had my op by then they did say 8wks so lets just wait and see eh?

Back