• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dreams can come true! Now with Before & After Pic!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
I have posted this in my dairy, But thought I would post it here for all the people who are starting the Bypass journey to tell you all.
:DDREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!:D
I am soooooo Happy I never in my wildest dreams EVER thought i would reach 115lbs-8st3lb
It feels absolutley amazing!!!! Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!!:winner:
Its been 10 months 2 weeks & 2 days since the day of my Gastric bypass Op and I reached my first goal of 9st on the 2nd August and was very satisfied with that, but to have reached My Ultimate Goal Today Feels ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC!!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I would just like to take this Opportunity
to Thank everyone who has supported me & helped me along my Journey.:thankyou:

Last edited:
fgs CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
What an amazing achievement..........neither wonder you are so pleased I bet you are like the cheshire cat...............grinning from one ear to the other.
I can understand you not believing it could be done I am a bit like that now, know I will lose some weight but nothing like that much you must have worked very hard to lose so much so quickly
Again you deserve it ..........well done

Jay xx

Congratulations! You are simply an inspiration!

You Go Girl :superwoman::D Well done

True inspiration and I am so pleased for you :D:greenapple: :D :greenapple:

Fantastic news hun, you are such an inspiration:happy096::happy096:

Amazing! :talk017: Huge congratulations to you, you must feel fantastic. :thankyouthankyou: Look forward to being able to post the same myself one day xx ;)

Cuppa xx

:happy096::clap::happy096::clap:
:bunnydance::greenapple::bunnydance::greenapple:
;):):p
:D
WELL DONE YOU!!! Happy days dear lady, glad that you have reached your goals and have had such a successful wls journey. Enjoy your new life and your new petite package, you deserve it for all your hard work.

Hugs,
Nic

:553: CONGRATULATIONS! What an inspiration for all of us. Well done. Mxx

Thanks for giving us waiting in the wings such an inspirational post. Makes the waiting bearable to read stories like yours xxx

Back