• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dreams can come true! Now with Before & After Pic!

WOW FGS! Thats CRACKING! Happy Days all round :D how cool are you!??!

Fantastic and well done what an achievment. :happy096::clap::wow::talk017::0clapper::winner:

Absolutely amazing! I'm at the start of my journey, I get my rny in January.....your a true insperation....well done!!

FGS I am so happy for you! You must feel on top of the world right now! I'm currently at the stage of hospital appointments and hopefully having the op around Feb time next year so reading about you reaching your goal is a great inspiration!

Do you have any before and after pics? That's the sort of thing that really makes it real - can't wait to start taking mine!

Well done again xxx

Oh wow, well done!:happy096::party0023: You look stunning in your pics. I read about an American lady who lost 13st in about as many months with her band, so deffo possible!

what a fantastic story FGS, congrats on your achievement, you really are an inspiration x

Just wanted to say a BIG THANKYOU to everyone for all your kind words. :)
I am still smiling and have a grin from ear to ear lol.:D:D:D
For those peeps who asked about before and after pics, There are a couple in my Profile album, But I have lost another 1 stone since they were took. I will have to get my Hubby to take some more soon & Update.

Having the Gastric Bypass has been the best thing I have ever done in my life and worth every penny.
I don't feel deprived of any foods as I can eat anything I want now (Only much smaller portions)

My life has totally changed for the better, I feel so much Happier with how I look and I feel so Much Healthier & My confidence is growing everyday.

For all you peeps out there starting your journey GOOD LUCK!!!! X

WOW

You look fantastic Jo.

I am finally beginning to twig why having a gastric bypass or band is so controversial.....

It's becoming evident that far too many post bypassers are hotties and the 'general population' feels that Too many hotties = too much competition!

:D Very well done FGS xX

Oh my giddy aunt what a transformation!!! :eek: Fantastic, well done you! :D
Cuppa xx

OMG! You are so gorgeous!

Back