• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

drinking and eating at the same time?

Many phones have timers on them. It's a good idea timing it. I love a drink after my food so will be hard x

I just glance at the clock when I finish eating and wait 30 mins or so,its not a science just a rough guide.Some say 15 mins others 30.I say just give you food time to settle do the dishes then pop the kettle on.Im ready for my drink then.I would find it hard if I still worked,you would have to eat right away and then wait,could be a problem if you only have a half hour lunch!

My surgeon said the other day that we at rakelane have a guideline of 30mins before and 1 hour after. Just hope I can get all my fluids in when I have surgery as 1hour 30 mins where I can't drink with each meal and snack. Would love it if someone who has same guidelines could put down what times they eat and drink as I'm sure this would help. Just worried you might have to sacrifice one or other at some point through day and both are equally important. sorry if I'm rambling

It's very difficult to fit it all in I find, especially as I don't like to drink loads in the late evening as if I do I'm up and down to the loo a lot. I really need to work on upping my fluids as they get less and less the busier I am at work !

Think I will use my mobile timer :D x x

Back