• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon driving after

loz31uk

how long should you wait to drive after gastric balloon insertion x

Hiya, It was 2 weeks before I was driving but that's because I vomited solidly for 10 days. I think it depends on how you feel, I know some that were fine after 2 days and back in work, so it's all down to the individual and how you respond to the balloon
Hope that helps
Nicola x

hi nicola thanks hun so guess i just got to wait n see how i feel after had it done thursday xx

Yes, and make sure you take a bowl with you for the journey home, although I wasn't sick until I got home, but when it comes it does with vengeance
But think of the end result and it'll be all worth it x

yea bought a new bucket especially lol cant wait to get it done only few days to go x

how long yours in for mine gonna be 6 month hun how much weight you lost upto now xx

Hi, I got the Spatz balloon which is in for a year, they only put 400mls in to start with then they give you a top up of fluid after 6mths, and can adjust the volume to the individuals need, whereas the one your having will prob have 700mls in to begin with. I've lost 3st 5lb in total, losing only 1lb per week/fortnight at the moment but it's still a loss.
It has taught me to manage my eating better and if I have a splurge one night then I'm particularly good the next couple of days. Hopefully after another 6mths my brain would've been totally reprogrammed x

well done with the weight loss hun im nervous but excited about getting mine in i know im gonna be ill over xmas but my hubby and daughter both understand ive wanted this for like ever ive been told i can have bypass after balloon aslong as im ok with balloon for the 6 month x

yep make sure you take the anit sickness and the ant acid they give i have found that a cold not ice cold flap pop helps i got mine for 6 months i have 700ml in mine now so i want to loose over 10 stone

just a few tips for loz
just lie still move when u have to drink lots even if it comes back up drink again so will stay down try yogurt or a tinned soup i managed al half cup to night lol but sick ness has easyed of a bit but i got tummy gramps like when u get deli belly good luck loz

thanks for tips bigun cant wait til thursday now just so it over n done with n hoping to be out friday as cant stay in any longer x

thanks kim pleased snow is holding off xx

Back