• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

balloon SRH

loz31uk

im getting the gastric balloon fitted on thursday 1st dec at sunderland royal and wondered how long ppl was in after it been done thanks xx

My friend had it done at Sunderland and she was in and out on the same day, although that may not be the same for everyone I'm having my bypass on the 9th at SRH. Best of luck with it am sure someone who has had it done will be along soon x

hiya loz there was a lady on the ward who had a balloon same day as my bypass but they wouldn't let her go until she saw the dietician, so she was in from fri morning when she had op to mon when dietician was back, but she'd een told it should have just been an overnighter for her due to various medical problems x

hiya loz there was a lady on the ward who had a balloon same day as my bypass but they wouldn't let her go until she saw the dietician, so she was in from fri morning when she had op to mon when dietician was back, but she'd een told it should have just been an overnighter for her due to various medical problems x

Hiya hun hope everything is going ok. Just in the back of your post I I have my op on the Friday I thought I would be out on the Sunday. But just reding your post I didn't even give a thought about the dietician not working Sundays so do you think I'll be a Monday discharge to xx

the dietician made a point of seeing us on the night we went in to make sure it was done so we could escape, doesn't hurt to ask if you'll be seeing her on the fri night, can't see why not, but if not it will be mon as she doesn't work weekends, dig your heels in!!

oh and i'm doing great btw! wind has finally eased off thanks to my trusty hot water bottle!

Good tip I'm going to buy one I did have about 3 but my brothers always seem to take them home with them lol. Think I will have to Hun as I won't have a lift on the Monday or been supervised lol and they told me they don't let you leave if everyone is at work.

Glad your doing well keep us updated xx

hi all thanks for your replys im going in tomorrow morning got to be there for 10 just hope im out same day or the fri at lastest x well done rachaelh and good luck amy_m xx

Thank you loz, good luck for your balloon your in very good hands, let us know how it goes x

thanks amy_m and i will do xx

Back