• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Drum roll please

chris2710

As of this morning I am overweight, BMI 29.85:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::woohoo::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer:
Weyheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done ! it's a fab feeling isn't it. Funny thin is as soon as I hit overweight ( 3 weeks ago and have been plateuing ever since :eek:( ) LOTS of people started telling me I'd lost enough and not to lose anymore. I can't understand it as I have 2 stone to lose to get to the very top of the healthy weight range and 3.5 stone to get to my personal goal !
You've done very well with your wl- congratulations xx

Well done, cant wait till Im overweight ha x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone, I really didn't think I would ever see this weight again, I had got rid of all my clothes that were below size 20, and then came weight loss surgery!

Well done!!!:D

Brilliant well done, I am still waiting to be obese hehehe

Fab news and many congrats, Chris !!

It is also especially heartening and inspirational that so many of you who had your ops only in February of this year, have made such rapid progress weight wise and BMI wise !!

Woo Hoo Chris :D I'm well chuffed for you, hunni ... hmmm ... wish I was 4 inches taller then I would be overweight too :sigh::sigh::sigh: any ideas how I can achieve that, lol ;);) xxx

Woo Hoo Chris :D I'm well chuffed for you, hunni ... hmmm ... wish I was 4 inches taller then I would be overweight too :sigh::sigh::sigh: any ideas how I can achieve that, lol ;);) xxx

Stilettos .... or a medieval torture rack (eeeeek!) :D :eek:

Back