• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Du du durrrrr it's finally arrived

Rainbow63

Hi everyone iv not been here for a while but just wanted to say thanks for support over the last couple of weeks when iv been doubting myself over having my op ,well tomorrow is the big day and I must say I'm still scared and nervous but I feel like a child on Christmas Eve at the minute very excited and full of wonder at what the future may hold :) it's been a crazy day one minute iv been crying and the nxt iv been full of joy, well here goes I'm looking at tomorrow as being the first day of the rest of my life, wish me look :D :eek: :D xx

wishing all the luck in the world by this time tomorrow you will be on the start to your new life!

All the best and I wish you a speedy recovery.... And hope to see some 'new you' pics very soon x

Good luck..You will be fine. I am already so pleased to have done this. Keep us updated. Xxxx

Hi everyone iv not been here for a while but just wanted to say thanks for support over the last couple of weeks when iv been doubting myself over having my op ,well tomorrow is the big day and I must say I'm still scared and nervous but I feel like a child on Christmas Eve at the minute very excited and full of wonder at what the future may hold :) it's been a crazy day one minute iv been crying and the nxt iv been full of joy, well here goes I'm looking at tomorrow as being the first day of the rest of my life, wish me look :D :eek: :D xx

Hi Rainbow, how was the op? Hope your feeling better and that everything went ok..
I have my op coming up on Wednesday and the emotions I'm feeling are all over the place. Looking forward to reading an update from you soon :) xx

Hey Rainbow, how are you feeling now? All recovered and enjoying the world of liquid diet I hope x

Back