• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

absolutely gutted appointment been cancelled

Wow I'm so happy jus had a call off secretary and Mr murza has decided to squeeze me in as an extra in his clinic on September 18th that's even earlier than my original appointment. I feel a little silly for all the stressing and worrying iv done. Let's hope this new appointment doesn't get cancelled Thank you to everyone for ur support and advice it's very much appreciated. I will keep u all posted. Again thanks for putting up with me Kirsty xx

Good news! Being the proverbial squeaky wheel is often a good bet :)

Oh dear are they really that bad. What stage are you at now hun

Kirsty xx

It has been a very long journey. I had revision surgery in November last year - 4 years after my initial WLS. I need further surgery to repair a hernia from the first surgery. So still a little way to go. The Manor is totally let down by the poor admin and seem unable to sort it out.

You will be fine. Just a question of sitting tight and waiting and chasing up appointments.

TBx

It has been a very long journey. I had revision surgery in November last year - 4 years after my initial WLS. I need further surgery to repair a hernia from the first surgery. So still a little way to go. The Manor is totally let down by the poor admin and seem unable to sort it out.

You will be fine. Just a question of sitting tight and waiting and chasing up appointments.

TBx

Thanks for reply. Hope u get sorted soon

Kirsty xx

Jus goes to show if u make enough noise they hear you lol. How are you Lisa Kirsty xx

I'm fine babe. Having this sleeve is the best thing I've ever done!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Bonita S iv jus read through a bit of your thread as your name rung a bell and after all you've been through I can totally understand why u think the nhs and not abroad is a safer be. Thanks for the advice

Kirsty xx

Thank you love. I didn't want to mention anything about my problems because I know so many people that have had their lives completely changed for the better thanks to Walsall. It's a shame their admin is so bad. Glad you got an appointment though and your right you do need to shout to get heard.

B x

Haven't been able to get on the site all day has it been down?

Iv felt lost without it lol

Sound like it's been down for the afternoon then maybe maintenance or something. Least it's back up now and we're all connected agen.

Less than 5 weeks till my first appointment now I can't wait and if they dare cancel agen I'm gna open up a can of woop ass haha

Kirsty xx

Butterfly lady how do you set goals on your profile so they show up when you post like yours. Anyone else with the Amsterdam feel free to reply.

Thank
Kirsty xx

I am hoping to get my op before Xmas fingers crossed. I've not booked my normal Xmas holiday hoping it will happen.

I have researched and the cheapest option does seem to be abroad, the nordbariatric.

I am hoping to get my op before Xmas fingers crossed. I've not booked my normal Xmas holiday hoping it will happen.

I have researched and the cheapest option does seem to be abroad, the nordbariatric.

Iv dicided to stick with the nhs for now unless they keep messing me around. From what I found belgium is the best and a few people on here have used a Dr Chris.
Gd luck and keep us posted.

Kirsty xx

Iv dicided to stick with the nhs for now unless they keep messing me around. From what I found belgium is the best and a few people on here have used a Dr Chris. Gd luck and keep us posted. Kirsty xx

I am one of Dr Chris's more than satisfied patients. It isn't about cheapness it is about the skill and experience of the surgeon. However, if you are lucky enough to be already referred for surgery then sticking with the NHS is the sensible option. I had waited two years from a GP referral and had heard nothing. Yes 2 years and I met all the criteria, I had somehow slipped through the net apparently. When it came to my revision, I no longer met the criteria, over 60 for example, so again no choice. But I chose a brilliant surgeon with more experience than almost any you will find in the UK. He maybe cheaper than the UK but he charges the going rate in Belgium which is after all a first world country with excellent health care.

Good luck with your journey hun, hopefully wont be too long now... At least you are already in the system. :)

Back