• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Due gastric bypass

Angiebaby0407

Hi my names angela , I'm due a bypass on 2nd feb 2011 and I'm exited and nervous at the same time . I'm basically just tryin to find out other peoples experiences :)

Hi Angela, If you let us know what hospital you are going to, you will get a real insight into peoples experiences. Oh by the way welcome xx

Hi Angela and :welcome3: to WLS.....I had a bypass on 4 October so Im still pretty early days but its the best thing I ever did! I have lost four and a half stone already and I feel so much healthier. I havnt taken diabetic meds or high blood pressure meds since the day of surgery! I know some people have complications etc but for me its the best :D Dont be nervous, be excited ;) XX

Hello love and welcome to the site. xx

Hello and welcome to the site good luck with ur surgery xxx

Hiya and welcome to the best place to make friends and found out information.All the best for your surgery

Jo
xx

Hello and welcome. My bypass has loved me from day one although my losses compared to others is slow... However, i still enjoy the experience of eating most of everything i like, going out for meals and the whole chewing process.... Use this forum for all the advice and information you need, and best of luck on your journey xx

Hi Angela and welcome to our family.

Someone is always here to answer any questions that you may have.

Good luck for your op hun. xxxxx

Welcome to our WLS family x

Congratulations Angela! I hope everything goes great for you. I am fresh out of surgery ( 1 week post bypass) so I don't have a lot of information yet, but I know there are some very valuable people willing to help us on our way! Good luck!

Shallon

dottychic said:
Hi Angela and :welcome3: to WLS.....I had a bypass on 4 October so Im still pretty early days but its the best thing I ever did! I have lost four and a half stone already and I feel so much healthier. I havnt taken diabetic meds or high blood pressure meds since the day of surgery! I know some people have complications etc but for me its the best :D Dont be nervous, be excited ;) XX

Wow!!! Thats alot so quick lol x well done

Shallon13 said:
Congratulations Angela! I hope everything goes great for you. I am fresh out of surgery ( 1 week post bypass) so I don't have a lot of information yet, but I know there are some very valuable people willing to help us on our way! Good luck!

Shallon

Hi x did u have alot or any pain after surgery and how long was u in hospital for ?? Xxx good luck

Hi Angela,
I had my bypass in May 2010 and its the best thing I ever did.
Don't get me wrong, its not always easy but the results are great.
I only stayed in hospital for one night and was in more discomfort than pain to be honest x

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO said:
Hi Angela,
I had my bypass in May 2010 and its the best thing I ever did.

get me wrong, its not always easy but the results are great.
I only stayed in hospital for one night and was in more discomfort than pain to be honest x

Ahh ok thanks x

Back