• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass due this monday 12 may im new just introduing myself

debbie62

Hi just found this group wow

Well after a long road I'm due to have my gastric bypass this coming Monday I'm excited nervous combined just introducing myself were is everyone from I'm from Devon uk

Hello Debbie
Welcome to a really friendly site, full of information and first hand experience of all the types of wls out there, if theres anything you need to know, you have come to the right place.

How exciting, the start of a new you!
I wish you all the best on our journey and please keep us up to date on your progress

Take care Kate x

Hello Debbie, you have found a great site!
Good luck for next week
I look forward to seeing your next post

Hi and welcome :)

hi welcome and goodluck for monday

Hi debbie. I am so happy for you. Monday is so close now. Good luck with your op and hope you will have a good recovery. :)

Welcome and good luck on Monday x

Welcome, Im bieng bypassed not long after you on 21.5.14. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and good luck x

Welcome and good luck for Monday :)

Hi everyone wow such support I'm on day 5 post opp now don't feel hungry at all and keep sipping had a first lovely coffee at home this morning ? feeling ok just tired but fine thank you for all your support I'm sure I'll be here for a while asking questions lol but yep I'm fine opp went well and at home xxx

glad to hear it went well x

just wanted to say well done debbie and glad it all went ok.:talk017: Yeh! you made it onto the losers bench.

the good thing about the losers bench is that there should always be room for more! look forward to getting there myself soon.

take it easy and sip, sip, sip.:)

glad all went well and welcome to the other side rest and sip for a speedy recovery

Back