• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Earwigging: Interesting but why?

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Well, I had my post -op x-ray yesterday and I had to wait ages. The reason for this was that the patient b4 me took ages so plenty of opportunity to earwig as I was in a cubicle. Well, when the girl came out a nurse spoke to the girl and her mother. Apparantly they had to give a fill of the full 10 mils and it inflated fully and it still didn't make hardly any restriction. The mother then said she'd have to have it done again and she had to pay for it again (whether full price or not). She also said that she'd have to do it properly next time (what?).

I had my fill in absolute horror that it would happen to me, that I'd done something wrong but it was ok and just needed ann extra 2 mil on top of the 4 Dr. Sig had alseady given me in a 14 mil band. I found it pretty uncomfortable but the xray images were really interesting. And the table could change directions and I was nearly standing at one point and then on my head. I could see my insides and the barium going down.

I had a bit of a sore pulling feeling yesterday but feel ok today.:)

I have a copy of my x-ray trying to work out how to get it up here to show people

I agree with you a very concerning conversation...makes you wonder what on earth was going on doesnt it :sigh:

iv always wanted to see what my inside/band looks like but my clinic dont do xray fills so never had one sounds intresting as to why wonder if she stretched her pouch all a bit weird

Back