• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ebay.

Mrs Quiggle

I've just been looking for stuff on ebay. I love White Stuff and I'm glad I'll be able to fit into their sizes again soon. But, looking through it never ceases to amaze me how people present stuff on there. Loads of stuff I looked at was so screwed up and manky looking I'm suprised it ever sells. Why don't people iron stuff before they photograph it. I suppose it's a bit like buying a house that needs decorating. Once it's ironed it's fine but some stuff on there just looks awful.

By the way, I have heaps of stuff to put on, I'll let you know once I've ironed it all and put it on. :D

Kate x

Mrs Quiggle said:
I've just been looking for stuff on ebay. I love White Stuff and I'm glad I'll be able to fit into their sizes again soon. But, looking through it never ceases to amaze me how people present stuff on there. Loads of stuff I looked at was so screwed up and manky looking I'm suprised it ever sells. Why don't people iron stuff before they photograph it. I suppose it's a bit like buying a house that needs decorating. Once it's ironed it's fine but some stuff on there just looks awful.

By the way, I have heaps of stuff to put on, I'll let you know once I've ironed it all and put it on. :D

Kate x

Oooooh a love eBay it's my life line xx

Hi Mrs Quiggle,

I'm a regular eBayer as well. Have used it as a fab way of gaining cheap big size clothes for the past few years and also sold things on a few times.

When I start needing a new wardrobe of size 24 and under items I will probably also be turning to Ebay again !!

Agree some sellers don't do themselves any favours, but what can you do? It's their loss, they are probably the ones selling for 99p ..... ad only the people who take time to wash and iron their clothes, and take a nice, good photo are the ones who will get a few watchers and bidders and the price will go up !!!

Best wishes,
S

your so right sharonimo!!!!

take time to wash, iron, and hang well for photos in good light and youll get what they worth.....

pull out the back of the wardrobe, stick em on your bed (or dirty carpet i have seen in the past) and take a pic on your crappy phone....then expect the 99p!

I've got a huge box of clothes here waiting to go on Ebay - but finding the time to iron, display and photgraph all of them has so far defeated me!! I need to make a day of it but every time I try, something else crops up! GRRRR!

I've got a huge box of clothes here waiting to go on Ebay - but finding the time to iron, display and photgraph all of them has so far defeated me!! I need to make a day of it but every time I try, something else crops up! GRRRR!

That's why mine are still sitting there waiting to be put on there. :D Must make the effort to at least iron and photograph them this weekend.

Kate x

Back