• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eccup

WobblyW

Lovely walk through some beautiful Yorkshire countryside round Eccup reservoir. Mainly flat easy parking, only 3 styles, which both myself and my grandson could manage. 5.2 miles. Great walk highly recommended.

lol aint got a clue where that is will look it up. glad u had a good day, and that 5.2 mile walk would have added to that amazing weight loss u had the other day :)xx

lol naughty naughty, soon we wont be able to do that. im hoping we have op at same time be really good. to do the journey together as we so close in process as it is xx

I read the header & thought you had put too many c's in e cup , thought it was about bras lol . oops sorry xx

Hi Wendy. My favourite place to walk is just on your doorstep. Yeadon Tarn. I love it there and i also like ogden water reservoir near halifax. We should get a little walking club together when the weather perks up a bit xx

I like Yeadon Tarn but it's just short of a mile so gets a bit boring going round and round. But a walking club sounds great!

Sorry your struggling jess. It's been a mad weekend I can't wait to get back in a routine I bet you will be able to crack it next week when things get back to normal. It's a long time since I gave up smoking but did it with sheer stubbornness lol. I do miss it sometimes.

pandora said:
I read the header & thought you had put too many c's in e cup , thought it was about bras lol . oops sorry xx

This tickled me, wish I was e cup though or smaller.

It's a date then we could toddle along the canal. Apperley bridge to rodley is lovely. All we need is the sunshine xx

have u done the ingleborough waterfall walk? its amazing, 4 miles through woodlands, waterfalls and countryside including farms, 1000s of steps (spaced out n not all together lol), took me over 4 hours to do as its up n down all the way plus my 4 year old was doing it with us back then but it is a lovely walk/trek x

tis good but boy its a trek, u sweat like owt due to climbing, n it never seems to end, worst bit is theres no toilets on walk, apart from behind trees lol x

Jess sorry darlin, missed your reply, why are you struggling, is it anything I can help with.

am 2 weeks late and get the munchies so bad :( oh the joys of pcos wish id just come on already. ****** me off. :( so wendy unless you can tell my insides to get a move on i dont think so lol. but thanks :) xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back