• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eight Stone Lost!!

fab news lovely :D

Brilliant losses butterfly so happy for you :) xx

4 and a half stones lost!!! Just 1 more lb and I'm in the 17's wow I really can't believe it :D

I did it I'm in the 17's!!!! next target is a 6lb loss to bring to 5st gone whoooooooooop well chuffed from seeing 22's on the scales to seeing 17 is amazing!!

Can't believe its only just over 11 weeks since my op!! So so so so glad I went for it in the end after all my dithering :)

Can't believe its only just over 11 weeks since my op!! So so so so glad I went for it in the end after all my dithering :)

Whoop whoop I'm sooooo pleased for you hun WTG!!! xxxx

Popped to Tesco today, its an underground carpark with an escalator to take you up to the store, there was a sign saying the escalator was out of order and to use the lift or the stairs, I chose the stairs!! it was only a flight of three lots of 9 steps, pre-op I'd of headed huffing and puffing to the lift.

Last edited:
Well done you hun :) If it's only one flight I always make a point of doing the stairs now but my knees and asthma struggle with any more .. My asthma has always been a bit weird with stairs or hills whither I was fat or thin :(
Yet I can cycle with the tension three quarters up for half an hour and not get too breathless and no matter how hard I push it I can't raise my pulse past 90??? Surgeon said that its because I have the heart of an athlete after carrying more than 27st around with me for years.. funny haha

Not quite 6 months post op and I'm 7 stones down, well chuffed :)

Well done!

Back