• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

embarressing but i need to ask,,,,

The last thing u want thou, it's defo the best forum far answers and advice.

When's ur op hunnie xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Neeta, it depends a lot on which stage you are at. Immediately post op some do have a bit of constipation and you will find loads of threads about it if you do a search. When you go on to more solid foods the constipation should ease a bit and you might become a bit 'runny' depending on what you eat.
Lynne x

Poos are important - I'm always talking about them in my house - my daughters do it now too.

ssshhhh .... i so wish you hadnt asked that. it has been on my mind. i am 3 days post op and fortunately havent had to find out yet. but i have pre warned the husband i may need a hand!!! lets hope i dont need to find out for another day or 2 xx

Sit on the loo and raise your feet up slightly -maybe on a small stool - not out in front of you but that your knees are nearer your chest - got it - lean back slightly and wait - hey presto - good luck all you constipators or is that constipatees !

hi haylz6 b, my ops been on and off for the last couple of months , not for health reasons , but hospital errors,i was due to have it on the 6th but it was cancelled , which was devastating but things happen for a reason, and im glad now as i became a nanny yesterday , was up 3days with my girl and her hubby in labour,id never been able to on the milk diet!,(would av been shattered!),,plus i have a rotten cold and chest ,so id prob been cancelled next week anyway!,hope your journey is going well,and not to bumpy a ride . sometimes we have to hold on tight to get through the stages,but everyone on here makes it easier !x

thanks peachie,we cant stop smiling!me and hubby just keep looking at eachother and smiling ! so very happy ,and knowing il be stones lighter when my beautiful grandaughter is crawling gives me the biggest buzz ever! hopefully she may never know this achy,hurtin,struggling nanny,and il be running around with her,x we may even go on solids together lol! x

Congratulations Granny and Grandad, well done to the new mum and dad sounds as if it has been a tough couple of days but with a fantastic result at the end of all your daughters hard work.
Hang on to those positive thoughts about chasing her around and sharing learning to eat together through those tough days that are bound to hit as they do all of us from time to time. I am honary granny to a friends little boy (long funny story I may bore you with some time) and nothing beats a hug and a cuddle from an innocent little person.
Hope your date arrives soon, enjoy little lady and your sons wedding while you wait without worrying what you can eat or not for a little longer.
Congratulations once again. Penny

right now ,this moment,is the happiest time of our lives, after a really tough 10 years,,,and normal ups and downs of life ,plus heart break of losing loved ones , the stress of waiting for this op,, this is the light at the end of the tunnel,i let this op take over my every thought,it became the only thing in my head ,stopped me from enjoying my time waiting ,now i realise i can carry on enjoying myself as i wait for my date,yes its life changing but not life destroying,,,thanks everyone x

Congrats nanny - I want one but my girls won't give me one yet - oooo I want a squiggly squiggey smelly cuddly baby xxx your soooo lucky xxxx

Good luck all.. I am so jealous that yo all have dates and have got this far.. xxx

Back