• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

end of liquids!

fatbutnot4long

hi all i had my op on the 25th so 2 weeks on Wednesday and im finding the liquids boring now and im starting to feel hungry. i asked my dietitian when i can go on to stage 3 and her reply was listen to your body?!?! i dont want to push it thou - the op itself went fine but i had alot of complications after so i dont want to rush. im hoping you guys that are post op could tell me when you moved on to the mashed up stage??? thanks xx

phase 3

Hi....I had my surgery on the 10th of November. I too was very ready to move to the next stage....not because I was hungry but because there is only so much sugar free pudding, yogurt, cream of wheat and stuff like that ...that one can handle :) I was able to move to phase 3, 11days after surgery. I will warn you though IT IS VERY DIFFERENT!!!!! Actual food feels alot different than soft stuff. It goes down and gets stuck right in the middle of your abdomen. You have to eat really slow and really chew the food well. If you push it or eat to fast then you will vomit it up. Times that I thought I was chewing to the extreme I still burped up chunks of food. YUCK!!!! Listen to the nutritionist. If you feel you are ready then go for it. You will be suprised how little you will be able to get down. Good luck sweetheart :)

So I am 4 weeks from surgery and down about 25 lbs since :) This hasn't always been easy but it is soooooooo worth it!:)

:) ill remember to eat slowly! i just want to try mash.. i think i will :) just a few tea spoons and very slowly. ive lost 19lb since monday i love it. its been the best thing ive done . thanks for the reply xx

Hey how did you get your pictures on here and the sparkly signature? I am wracking my brain trying to figure this out.

glitterkiss.com for my name and copy the code in 2 the settings on here and then just upload a pic. xx

Jennifer you cant have a pic till you have made 50 posts

Well done on the weight loss ladies....hope the mash goes down ok x

I moved on at 3 weeks, and i was scared!
I ate about 2 teaspoons of runny mash at a time and was stuffed!!!

just make it very sloppy!

.x.

Hey - well done on the weight loss everyone!

I am four weeks post op and moved on to slightly more solid things two weeks ago. Just chewed it really well

Jennifer - had my op the same day as you !!

Back