• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

endoscopy

lindy62

Hi all, how much weight are you expected to lose from your last appointment till your endoscopy at srh, just the surgeon I seen (dont know which one it was) did'nt give me a target.

lindy62

Has long has you loose something they will be happy. But from the first appointment I got told to loose 2 stone before the opp. if that will help x

Hi I only lost 4lb from endoscopy toop, the appointments are so far apart that it is hard to maintain but you CANNOT put on. So best of luck and try to remain focused :) It is worth it!

Why do you have an endoscopy for a sleeve, do out also need one for a bypass? Does everyone have to have one?

I didn't have one nor did I have a weight loss target.

Standard practice for sleeve and bypass at Sunderland now. I wanted a sleeve, the endoscopy showed a hernia and acid reflux damage and the surgeon said I had to have a bypass - mainly due to my endoscopy results. But no regrets!

Hope mines ok as a sleeve is what I would prefer but I will be happy with either, Hope I get the results on the day (did you borogirl) did you have the spray or sedation. If I have sedation will they give me results or will they send them

lindy62

Back