• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnea tests

jo86

ok so i had my 2nd appointment at SRH 3rd of august with dietician etc.. and she said i would need to have tests for sleep apnea i got an appointment the other day for 8th november for the sleep test. I just want to know will this delay my next appointment at SRH? As it will have been 3 months since last appointment.

And sorry for all the questions but does anyone know when you get informed of next appointment date as i wanna make sure i lose my target weight (which aint going well but thats for another thread! haha)

Jo xx

Sorry i don't know the answer to your question but just wanted to give your post a BOOST!

Good luck with your apnoea tests xx

Jo it shouldn't delay your next appointment since you're not on the waiting list yet? they have ages to test you, diagnose and treat you before surgery.

but get going on the target weight loss. If you don't hit your target, you don't go on the waiting list. They're really not kidding!

best wishes with it all.

Jo it shouldn't delay your next appointment since you're not on the waiting list yet? they have ages to test you, diagnose and treat you before surgery.

but get going on the target weight loss. If you don't hit your target, you don't go on the waiting list. They're really not kidding!

best wishes with it all.

Thanks for your reply, thats really good to know thought it might have interferred with my tests at hospital!!

I have never been able to lose more than 1stone in my life and keep it all off for 2weeks!! i know this is a small realistic commitment but its a real struggle. Past 7years i have been going from slimming world to weight watchers, cabbage soup diet to slim fast and i can't get them out of my mind. I just want to try eating a healthy medical advised diet but i forgot how!! When schools back after this week im gunna start going swimming as often as i can,
currently exercise is a big fat ZERO!! it might help me to stay focused on my eating habits i do struggle to even wanna leave the house as im carrying a lot of weight about and my kids tire me out just at home and i know they not even a handful :( ...i just hope i can do this, i need to!

Sorry for the Rant

Jo xx

Hi Jo,
I have sleep apnea and it was one of the test my doc wanted me to have and it didnt make any difference to my next appointment to see him ive had that many tests that it all just goes on your medical history and if you need treatment you get it straight away and then when you have your appointment he just discusses it with you. They havent give me a target weight im working with my dietitian to lose as much as I can but they havent put any pressure on me any loss is a good loss.
Cheryl xxxx

Back