• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Energy Levels

Great, I hope mine comes soon, LOL. Karen x

Take sublingual b12... your shot only lasts 30 days... the subligual b12 will give u instant energy and boost your metabolism... you can get them at walrgeens or rite aide just make sure it is sublingual.. u won't be able to absorb regular b 12

Energy

Glad to hear that everyone is feeling the same way was starting to think that this was it. I think I am okay one day and then the next day just feel shattered all the time. Am getting excercise with housework and going for walks but my goodness it takes it out of you.
Got my pre op on 6th September so will see what they say then, but have heard nothing about b12 injections.

Housework !?! The nurse told me no housework for 6 weeks.
I wasn't about to argue lol !

Take sublingual b12... your shot only lasts 30 days... the subligual b12 will give u instant energy and boost your metabolism... you can get them at walrgeens or rite aide just make sure it is sublingual.. u won't be able to absorb regular b 12

99.9% of us are in the uk ;) our chemists/pharmacies are usually loyds and boots

It depends which type you are given, one lasts one month and one lasts three months.

Generally in the uk we are given the three month one.

Julie

Back