• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Tired.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Has anyone else experienced this?

I am up to date with my B12 injections, but just lately, come about 7.30 in the evening I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Could I still be low in B12 or someone has said it could even be iron.

Guess I need to get to the docs and have a full blood count done.

I used to get tired when my vit d levels were low. Adcal d3 doesn't contain enough vit d for me. My endocrinologist advised me to buy 5000iu of d3. Since then I've had no problems. You can get them on amazon for £11 they are 1 a day and you get a years supply. Might be worth giving them a go :)

Hi Gary, I saw my surgeon last week and told him about my extreme tiredness ( all my levels are very good) and he said simply 'It's because of the weight loss'.

I second what Paula says. I felt washed-out for many months. When I started to feel very depressed, and couldn't pinpoint why, I began to investigate possible nutritional deficiencies.

Now that I am taking high-dose vitamin D supplements (same ones as Paula, funnily enough, plus a spray-on-the-tongue version) I feel much better. It can take months for vitamin and mineral levels to be restored to 'normal', so to speak, but even so you should soon notice an improvement in your energy levels. Hope you feel full of vim and vigour in no time x

Back