• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

enerma ?

chris195

hi there firstly hope you all had great christmas day, right does every one who has op have enerma done ?--reason im asking last time i went in i went in night before op and a nurse came in with in half hour of being there and said iv got to give you enerma now and one later,any way had first one then as you prob no got sent home later with chest infection,but my new op date now 21st jan im going in at 10am and surgery on same day so just wonding if that bit cut out,:eek: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. chris :Christmas02r:

Hiya, so you are hoping the first enema you got before you got sent home with a chest infection will save you from having another enema? I would imagine it is the hospital's practice to give enemas before surgery, so I would think you would need another one. However, so as to not suffer too much after she gives you the enema, make sure you have an empty bowel by a fibre-rich diet and some natural laxative if you feel you need it.

Back