• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im so p***ed off right now and crying

pinkylin

hi julie well apart from sufering with me back me knees and me feet due to me weight no theres not anythin serious with my health as far as i knw and when i had me blood presure taken it was fine and when i had ecg she said it was fine so fingers xd everythins ok with me eh?

Hi paula im sure you will be fine hun i didnt want to worry anyone i put this post up yesterday when i was upset hun maybe i should of calmed down b4 i put it up eh? best of luck lin.x

Bonita

Some PCT's fund on the surgeons opinon so that maybe whats happening here.

When I had my first consultation I knew I didn't have funding but the consultant was saying 'Oh yes you will definately be havign your operation in March'.

I worried and worried about the funding, but found out later that our PCT funds automatically (nobody thought to tell me). They didn't tell me either that consultant I'd seen was an endochronologist and not the bariatric surgeon and I didn't get my surgery until May because of all the pre-op checks that needed to be done. But the crucial thing was that I did get the surgery.

The others are right, its doubtful any surgeon would have said yes if they didn't know for certain you'd get the funding.

pinkylin

thnx bonita im feelin ok bout it all now lol ive been out wid me daughter shopping and we went for lunch to which was nice feel so relaxed now lol btw i got the mag you where in hun and can i just say i think your sooooo brave with all youve been through hope your feelin much much better now hugs lin.xxxx

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hiya Lin sorry about the news but it will all turn out fine in the end I promise. Karlos has given you good advice so take him up on the offer and P.M him after all he is the experienced one, Ime pretty much new to it all realy:eek::eek:. Gail.x P.S keep your chin up Girl!!!!

pinkylin

hey gail lovin the new photo babe your lookin fab woop woop and i did pm karlos hun and hes sent me a few emails bless hes fab isnt he.xxxx