• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Erin is home and doing well.

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
Hi all, Erin had her op as planed on Wed and she came home yesterday (new years day). Every thing went well, painful the first couple of days but easing as time goes on. She had her first meal today "watered down chicken soup" she has also had a cup of tea.
she said i have to give a big thanks to every one on here for all the "wish you well" posts you gave.

Hi, glad to hear that Erin is home and comfortable now, wish her a speedy recovery from me xx

thats fab news, now let the recovery begin x

Excellent news!! I've been thinking of her and wondered how she is doing. Well done Erin!!

Have been thinking of you Erin and every good wish for a speedy recovery... glad you are home Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

I have missed your other posts about Erin, so give her my good wishes and tell her - welcome to the losers bench. xxx

well done Erin your doing great and so lucky to have a mum like you sue xxxxxx

Nothing like your own bed to feel better...
Enjoy your decent cup of tea Erin..
happy healing x xx

Pleased she home. Wish her well from me & tell her she very lucky to have such a loving, caring mam :)

Glad to hear Erin is home and doing well x

Glad Erin's doing well. x

Thats great news Sue I am really pleased Erin is all done and dusted. I hope she has a smooth and speedy recovery.

Linski xxxx

Welcome home Erin, Glad it all went well and lokking forward to hearing about your great progress xx

Back