• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Magsy home

Magsy

Hi all thanks for all your messages. Had op on Monday first down at 8.30. Have had a few problems since including infection and severe pain. My tummy is almost back with the bruising but so happy to be home. I know it will get better and i am just waiting for this to happen. Doctors were brill and really looked after me and Haley came to see me on the ward every day and sat with me while i was unconsolable. I am alot better then i was but still in pain and never expected this so a little bit shocked. I thought i would do great as i stuck to the pre-op diet to the hilt. One girl going down after me said that she had had a huge curry the night before as she would not be able to have one again after op. Brave girl. Thanks again you all mean so much to me and i appreciate you all so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wave_cry:

woohoo magsy its so good to have you back :) heres wishing for a very speedy recovery :) xxx

So glad to hear you are recovering well after a little set back. I hope you feel better soon ..... and congratulations!!! your now on your way to a lovely new you xxx

Lovely to have you back, sweetheart ... What kind of wound closure do you have? I had staples & they killed ... when I had them out after 10 days I felt like I had had a corset of nails taken off ... Keep up with your pain relief & just count the days to having them or stitches out. Sleep well tonight in your own bed, sugar xxx :):)

Yay my buddys back, been thinking of you sweetheart and so lovely to hear off you, you take it easy and you know where i am if you need me xxxxx rest and sleep xxxx

Sorry you had problems, but here's to a new you. Take care and listen to your body. :) x

So pleased to see you back and hope you heal soon xxxxxxxx

Good to see you back Magsy. I wish you a very speedy recovery and hope you get some blessed pain relief and a good night sleep in your own bed tonight :)

Yes, welcome back Magsy; here's to the new you!

welcome back magsy girl, sorry to hear you were in so much pain bit of a shock for any body, you just concentrate on getting you better, take its day at a time magsy and here is to a speedy recovery, thinking of you and sending healing vibes your way, your bum is now on the loosers bench and i am sooo happy for you take care cos we all care. x x x x x x

Good luck hun hope u feel better soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Three steps forward and two back STILL means one step forward and believe me I know exactly how the setbacks feel particularly when you have stuck to the "rules"

Home Now Take it easy and enjoy a safe speedy recovery x

Yay!! Nice to see you back Magsy!! Hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Back