• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Everything you hate about bein g fat and were afraid to say.

Tyraboots

I hate the way the sanitary towel bin digs into my thigh in public toilets when I sit down.

I hate the way they space rails of clothing in some stores. It.s like a labyrinth getting through.

I hate the way people sound surprised when I tell them I am actually married, and managed to bear a child.

The worried look of people when I lower myself into their furniture.

Tables in eateries with the benches attached that give no belly room when you manoeuver into them.

And that's for starters......

Last edited:
I hate the way when on day trips and eating your picnic lunch with your kids people look over to see what you got...

I hate mentally negotiating my route around buildings innards before even heading to my goal...

I hate my first thought when going anywhere new is lift/stairs?

I hate every aspect about being fat !!

i agree with roch! x

Err my hubby has a tubby that is excellent for falling asleep on ( his stomach you perverts...).... So it's not all bad and he says he'll miss my cushion (err get ready to miss more than that lol) xx

omg its not just me with toilets !! i hate that you have to walk in and pretty much stand in the toilet before you can close the door. even worse when you take one or two children in with you.

I hate buying a present for someone like a size 14 jumper and they look at you "AS IF"

I hate the fact I have to buy bra's online and they are £20 each at least

I hate turnstyles I always get stuck.

I hate "weight limits" scales, wii fit, rollercoaster, formula 1 day outs !!!

I hate ugly underwear.

I hate not being able to wear knee length boots

I am with Roch I hate being fat.

helen
x

I hated all those things too...and more...but 9 weeks post op, you know what? Not one of those things worry me anymore! Ladies you too will soon be on your way to slimdom and will know exactly what I'm talking about. :D

I :heartpump: my bypass.

Cuppa xx

Cuppa you seem so much more happy x

I hate walking past Dorothy Perkins and have to go to Evans
I hate going to Primark for my daughter and people look as if to say NO CHANCE
I hate sitting on the bus and people avoid sitting next to you as there is no room
I hate the fact that people snigger at you as if you have 3 heads and think you just sit and eat all day
I hate being Fat and all the trouble it brings but........
I love my fat friends as i see them as people and not a weight and they are beautifull people...so thanks to everyone on here that have been my friend you are all special people xxxx

i hate not being able to eat a cream cake walking down the road with out people thinking now thats how that fat person got fat by eating cream cakes ,i dont know why cream cakes but thats my big problem with other people i just know what they are thinking. I have to say thats not my weekness butif i did feel like a cream cake i know i would struggle to eat one walking along does that make sense???

I hated everything about being fat

Didn't realise how much people stared at me - notice more that they don't now.

Hated the toilet doors and sanitary bin problem - relieved when I qualified for a RADAR key and could use disabled loos

Hated the pain and not being able to stand for 2 sec without excruciating agony

Hated Evans and JD Williams companies - and the whole clothes issue - and wondering if my mum had bought the same as me - and it often happened

Hated being me !!!

LOVE MY DS!!

Angela

i just hated me, i hated my life and what id become i became a depressive recluse, i hated going out side i hated mixing with people at social events i generally hated leaving the house as ppl were so dam nasty, now its not the case i get treat as an equal, why tho ? im still liz inside why was i seen as a nobody then but a somebody now ? im still liz, just lighter so thats my biggest pet hate how people judge and make assumptions about another human being just because of there size.

I hate that mu knickers role down my legs until they are only held up with the gusset of my trousers.

I hate that i have to be this jolly funny person to over compensate for my size

I hate that my kids have not had me running next to them while they learn to ride a bike

I hate that i am always viewed as aggressive and not assertive because i am fat.

I hate that my face is the shape of a peanut

I HATE FAT!!!!!!!

I hate my flabby upper arms
I hate being looked at all the time

But what I hate the most most most of all, is when family and friends say:

'are you allowed to eat that?'

ARGH! It makes me rage! Look, if im eating it, then I can eat it FFS!

oops :D

I grew up in Florida, most people here say 'why would you live here if you could live there?' Um, well for 18 of the 22 years I lived there I had two problems: the heat & the sun! I am fair skinned so I burned like a roast pig ALL YEAR ROUND, and in those 18 years I was hot & sweaty EVERY SINGLE DAY! I was in misery every single time there was any out of doors event (which were plenty as it was good weather all the time) because I would boil on the inside and look as I was ready to burst into flames on the outside! I actually passed out at a BBQ once from heat exhaustion while I was SITTING!

Top list of things to hate:

Never finding a swimsuit that didn't look as it could be used as a tent for a family of four

Thigh chafing to the extreme (I actually built up a slight callus), I owned bike shorts in every color to wear under dresses and skirts!

Never being able to wear belt, I always felt like I was being cut in half especially while sitting.

Spending an hour looking for tights in my size only to find them in the most unflattering colours (taupe, really?? Who does that look good on?)

I agree with what everyone else has said, especially being sweaty in the hot weather.

I hate looking at a plastic garden chair and wondering if it will take my weight

I hate the way kids stare at me like I've got 3 eyes and 5 noses

I hate eating out and seeing people watching me and what I eat and judging what I eat

I hate being limited as to where I can buy clothes

I hate being the only person in my office who still needs a desk fan even though it's below freezing outside (they have the heating on high)

I hate waddling when I walk and getting a slapping sound when I try to run from my belly slapping against my thighs

I hate wheezing like a steam engine when walking up stairs

the list can go on and on.

I hate having to pay over the odds for BIG clothes, and also queuing for an hour at Alton towers just to be told that I wouldn't be able to fit in the seat on a ride. :mad:

Back