• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

everytime :S

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
When ever I have an appointment at hospital to do with my op I get so sad because my mum died there and I feel so sad that she couldn't be here to see the journey I'm going on to change me and my life. I know most people say she's watching and stuff but I know she's not don't get me wrong I do believe we are watched by people who have passed but I for some reason know my mum isn't watching :( so im sad cos I see my surgeon tomorrow :( xxx

Aw Toni :wave_cry: I do know how you feel as it was the same for me too. The ward where my mum died has been demolished & is now the general medicine block that I attended pre op & still do now for my post op checkups. It is very sad, lovely :sigh: xxx

awww bless ya :( ((((((((((big hugs)))))))))) xxx

Thank you all I keep getting a stupid feeling that she died because she knew that I'm going to die in the op, I keep wondering if I haven't sensed her because she's busy sorting everything to meet me, is that insane or what? Xx

arr toni i will tell you this i had the feeling i was going to die on the opperating table when i had my op. and i bet it went through most the people on here mind also so you are defo not on your own, love they do people who are over 45- 50 stone and they come through fine, you are a young mum and needed on earth i will bet my last money you will be fine. you will sence your mum maybee a smell that reminds you of her or a fleeting thought like you have had on this post and bam your mum is there, what i am trying to say toni is you carnt see her phisicaly or touch her but she is there prob every day in your memories, i hope you feel better tommorrow and tell the surgeon of your fears he will reasure you good luck and best whishes toni let us know how you get on hun, sending a great big ((((hug )))) just for you. xxxxx

Tonibones10 said:
When ever I have an appointment at hospital to do with my op I get so sad because my mum died there and I feel so sad that she couldn't be here to see the journey I'm going on to change me and my life. I know most people say she's watching and stuff but I know she's not don't get me wrong I do believe we are watched by people who have passed but I for some reason know my mum isn't watching :( so im sad cos I see my surgeon tomorrow :( xxx

Oh Hun, I really feel for you. Your mum is with you always and you will get a sign probably when you are least expecting it.

I have lost my mum too, and if your mum is anything like mine there is no way she will not be there for me when my time comes for my op!

Just want to send you a big hug hun

Take care xx

Oh lyndajoan thank you that brought years to my eyes bless ya ... thanks kizzy my mum was amazing and would have been there no matter what, Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I feel like I have tonight I drive my self insane with jealously at other peoples lives aaarrrggghhhh, urgh Xx

ditto to everything that lyndajoan and kizzy said. try to be strong darlin and turn your worries into positive thoughts about your little 'un xx

Now heres my input as a mum first.
I wouldnt want my daughter putting herself through misery and doubt over me and my passing.I would want her to know I brought her into this world for as long as she is here to live life to the full and grab every opportunity by the throat!I would want her to think of all the good times and know that I was with her every step of her life.
Now as a daughter who lost her mum,cherish those warm and wonderful times.Look at her photos(I took one with me to hospital)and gain courage to live your life as she would of wanted you to,happy,healthy and confident.
She is in you so you carry her with you always.Dont doubt a Mothers love can never end.Mummy Maz x

If you can't feel your mom it's because she is busy making sure you and the kids will be happy. Not waiting for you :) You have many years of happiness ahead of you xxx

Thank you all again your amazing support I think when I have something important to do I don't sleep for a couple of nights before and it sends me abit funny that that I wrote at what 2am? I have no memory of doing it! Luckily I went to sleep though so I feel abit better today or I would have been in a state, this weather helps tons too :) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you all again your amazing support I think when I have something important to do I don't sleep for a couple of nights before and it sends me abit funny that that I wrote at what 2am? I have no memory of doing it! Luckily I went to sleep though so I feel abit better today or I would have been in a state, this weather helps tons too :) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you feel better today chick xxxxxxxx

Back