• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EVICTION FRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYY!!

laurajlucy

So who goes??? personally i want Josie, Dave, Steve and (never thought id say it) Pepper in the final!!! xx :D:D

I am so excited but seem to have different views to you.
Tonight I want John James out-arrogant jumped up dick head!
Mario out-slimeball
Steve out-he bores me
JJ out-he bores me too!!

Corin or Josie to win!

Gone reet off Corin and im a Manc!! Lrve Josie and always have. Pepper is entertaining. Steve is totally my type (looks wise) and Dave has grown on me loads over the weeks!! xx

john james first the beeeep beeeeep...... i want corin to win x

GRRRR@ Corin!!! xx ;)

im GUTTED

corin & sam gone.

why is jj even in there? what has he done?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@voters

i bet josie is gutted, now john j has gone. maybe she can relax now and really start to come into her own, once she gets over being upset. i really hope she wins.

So happy to see the back of John James :D He was an arrogant git! Suprised Corin went :eek: Suprised Mario stayed! Josie to win :D x

Josie has it hands down now. Although she always did!! xx

the only thing is, how often do we think things like that, and then somehow one of the others end up winning, its happened in the x factor a few times hasnt it, so although out of the ones that are left, josie is obviousley the most worthy, its not hers hands down yet.
maybe we should all give her a vote, itll be interesting to see what happens between josie and john j now wont it.

what on earth happened last night??..corin went!!!!!!!! and andrew stayed??. and mario???...... wtf!! GUTTED how boring now till tuesday! x

hi kelly didnt u see it huni, ah i get u now, yeah i know, its weird how it worked out isnt it, to be honest now hun, i dont think josie has much opposition does she, i dont think theres any of em id vote for except josie, even if i didnt like her. how come u werent posting while it was on last night kelly, i was watching for u coming on lol

i was toooooo busy watching hahahha did you see bblb? pheeew jj fell out with some big guy on there x

jj or john j, i dont think i saw that, i know john was a bit worried cos he had upset nathan and was concerned he was gonna need guards to go out with him in cas e nathan went for him. but it really does serve himself right, maybe itll teach him to have a bit more respect for people.

I think if people had been voting to stay, instead of voting to evict, the final five would be very different.

definately louanne, i dont know what the producers are thinking of. i just hope theyve got summat interesting lined up for the famous 5 for their last few days, otherwise its gonna be boring for both them and us. its a shame that theyre on basic rations, poor sods

Everything seems to have gone wrong with that eviction. Andrew and JJ in the final? Are you kidding me? Corin deserved to be in the final.
Glad John James went though. What an arrogant so-and-so.
Kinda looking forward to the 'ultimate BB' thing, should be fun. :)

i think people got confused on the voting.. n thought they were ringin to keep them in... corin should never have gone neither sam.... i mean andrew for beeep sake...even davina said that on bblb x

definately louanne, i dont know what the producers are thinking of. i just hope theyve got summat interesting lined up for the famous 5 for their last few days, otherwise its gonna be boring for both them and us. its a shame that theyre on basic rations, poor sods

Tell me about it!
I thin I would've lied my final five to have been; Josie, John James, Sam, Andrew and err....... Dave? Possibly.

Just found this thread! JJ and Andrew (though i like him) haven't done the time, Mario is just weird and moody so should have gone, Dave has massively grown on me though "the glory" still winds me up and Josie is, and always has been my fave! Surprised that Corin went out. Final 5 should have been Josie (to win), Dave, Corin, John James (arrogant but strangely innocent) and Mario i guess... Can't wait for Tuesday, i'm voting Josie :)

Back