• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nerves setting in - my journey starts tomorrow - hopefully!

kurvykaren

Hi All!
Sitting here watching BB (come on Josie!), and really nervous about my first hospital appointments at Homerton tomorrow.
Seeing Assessment team in the morning, then attending a group discussion at lunchtime, then meeting the surgeon in the afternoon - definitely a full on day!
I'm sure it will be fine - just worried that I say the right things and don't come out thinking 'why did I say that!'
And my hubby is going through it all too - so at least we're there to support each other!
Fingers crossed it all goes ok and they say yes to surgery for us. Then I guess it's waiting for the funding to be approved by our PCT - South West Essex.
Will update tomorrow on my day.:eek:
Take care one and all.
x x x

hi Karen,
hope everything goes wel for you. Have seen any other Dr before this appointment or did you directly got referred to Mr mannur? xx

Best wishes Karen. I hope it all goes really well for both of you. xxxxxxx

Good luck, I see your from basildon way , just wondered if u was offered your surgery at queens hosp in romford at all?? Thats where I had mine done last month , surgeon was fab couldnt fault him at all....

All the best - MeJulie x x

Thanks guys.
This is my first bariatric appointments. Had seen an Endocrinologist, dietician and another consultant re sleep problems before I got to this stage.
Blue - no we weren't offered Romford. We were told it was only Luton at first (I think they were trying to put us off), then I said I know it's Homerton too, so luckily we got referred there. Romford would have been more convenient, but I'm happy with Homerton - or hope to be! x

Hope it all goes ok for you hunny! Good luck! xxxx

Back