• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise

mizkirsty

Hat does everyone do if any? Or not?

X

i walk to work everyday ,around 1.5 miles do zumba 2x a week and just today joined my local council run gym on its pay as you play deal £5.00 to sign up then £4.15 per session after that
thinking about walking home from work after especially with the weather been so nice

Last edited:
God im so lazy...i walk my dog each day and thats about it! Some days he drags me round so im not even walking!!

Since I shifted some lard I am finding exercise so much easier and I really enjoy it. I gave up my parking space on site at work so I was forced into walking a bit
further every day, it made a big difference in the beginning, now I do 3/4 exercise classes a week, usually zumba and toning, work out with weights with a personal trainer (who knows about my band so tailors the exercises), he is also coaching me so I can start running soon, and I go for a walk if the weather is nice. Feels so great being able to do all this without feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack!

Back