• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

F.A.O anyone who has had surgery with THG

loughpet

Hi all,

If you have had surgery with THG when did you pay your money ??

My op is 2 wks the day and I was supposed to pay 2 wks beforehand I think but no one has contacted me yet.

Thanks all

They will contact you probably in the next day or 2, mine wasn't paid until a few days before the op as it was all booked last minute!

Who is doing your op and where are you getting it done?

Good luck with your op, are you getting nervous yet?

I remember worrying about that too so I rang them and paid over the phone with credit card exactly 2 weeks before

I had to pay mine 10 days before the op,I wouldn't worry to much i don't think they'll forget, Hope all goes well with ya op and good luck on you weight loss journey :)

Hi all,

...no one has contacted me yet.

Don't worry my lovely, someone will be on the phone soon enough saying: 'Show me the money!'

I hope all goes well for you, keep us posted to how you get on xxx

Loughpet, you are in safe hands with the Prof he is a wonderful man.

I'm also certain THG will be wanting their money soon enough and your phone will be ringing if not and your worried call them.
Good luck with everything.

Hi all,

My op is 2 wks the day and I was supposed to pay 2 wks beforehand I think but no one has contacted me yet.

Thanks all

Hello,

Good luck with your operation ;) and speedy recovery for when you have it done - wish you all the best :D and keep us all posted on how you get on :p

All the best - MeJulie x x

I had my surgery with THG as well and I have to say they have been absolutely fantastic!! From my very 1st visit I was put at ease and have found every single member of their team brill.

I paid 2 weeks before my op. I rang them when I knew it was due cos I was frightened they would cancel my surgery date.

I am sure everything will go great for you. Keep us updated on your progress.

Take care. xx

Hi all,

Thanks all

I would give them a ring and explain nobody has been intouch. I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem after all i'm sure they want your money, just don't leave it too long, good luck with your op, & here's to a new you xxx

Back