• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

leeds nuffeild

chris195

hi everyone hope all doing well,just checking if anymore people who had gastric bypass at leeds nuffeild out there ?:) only 7 wks before my op :cry:but iv been so nervus and thinking yes i should no i dont need it ect,witch i think we all been through,but iv just been mucking with my camera and wow i must of been blind you no our it is when you think you think you look alot better than you really are.all i can say now is roll on 7 wks. chris195

hi everyone hope all doing well,just checking if anymore people who had gastric bypass at leeds nuffeild out there ?:) only 7 wks before my op :cry:but iv been so nervus and thinking yes i should no i dont need it ect,witch i think we all been through,but iv just been mucking with my camera and wow i must of been blind you no our it is when you think you think you look alot better than you really are.all i can say now is roll on 7 wks. chris195

we all feel that way bud, well i do anyway, you know you're doing the right thing, otherwise you wouldn't be at the op date stage, we all do this for a better life

welcome to mini's Chris.

I know how you feel too, I havent even got up the nerve to get the camera out :cry: Ill do it when I get my date honest, but till then it's firmly in its case

i hate my piccie being taken, hate to see what is in the picture looking back, in one of my older replies, i mentioned how we all look so miserable pre-op, but so much happier when the weight has gone, it's he same for us all

I had my bypass in Leeds Nuffield with Mr Sarela at the end of March, amazing hospital, you have nothing to worry about! You'll be very well looked after!

Hi Chris i go to leeds nuffield on 19th August for a gastric sleeve !

Mr Hayden is doing it who's doing yours ?

Kelly
hi kelly mine gastric bypass with mr simon dexter--whats the differents between sleeve and bypass ? on 18th september 09--i bet you getting nervus at mo not long for you tho,must say hospital looks nice and friendly staff.dont no about you but finding this really helps with people's stories ect brill helping me loads thanks to all.:)

Hi Chris, I'm a bander but just wanted to :welcome2:you to minis. You should get some great help and advice here from the many bypass peeps.
Good luck with your weight loss surgery journey.
thank you for welcoming me and i see you doing well with band--my wife had band in feb 09 she lost 3 stone so far and she not happy with me having g/bypass, she wants me to have band (i think she just worried as bypass alot more permenent) but i do think it be better that we both going to be eating simler food.keep up good work chris195;)

I had my bypass in Leeds Nuffield with Mr Sarela at the end of March, amazing hospital, you have nothing to worry about! You'll be very well looked after!
hi auntie bee,
as all been fine so far for you and have you coped well with food,and pain ect after surgery.(sos for questions )carry on with your good work. chris :)

Chris - welcome and the Leeds Nuffield has a very good rep if that's any help to you?
hi there hope you well,now am i reading this right its 24/07/09 today and your surgery 21/07/09 wow i bet you well out off it at mo,so if poss please let us no how you going on, best wishes chris.;)

i had the choice of either Leeds Nuffield or The Spire, i chose the Spire purely cos i knew the parking at the Nuffield is a nightmare, and the Spire is closer to my house, approx 2 miles away, Mr Dexter by all accounts is a very skilled surgeon, and that is whi i would have seen had i gone there, so you'll be in very safe hands, i'm sure

hi auntie bee,
as all been fine so far for you and have you coped well with food,and pain ect after surgery.(sos for questions )carry on with your good work. chris :)

Hi Chris,

to be honest i had a very tough time with my op and recovery but i'm dead on now! have nearly 5 stone gone, eating is difficult, but getting easier by the day! The best thing i've ever done! Good luck!

Back