• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

facebook

i don't understand facebook, my daughter signed me up but I've never been on there.
I've only just found the spell check!!!!!!!!

I got the F under my name also, feel free to add xx

All the best - MeJulie x x

You can all add me too if you want to be nice to chat on there as am on there more than on here.
search keeley bosworth. i think there is only one of me. lol

I have been adding people on FB, but I can't work out how to add the people who only have their email addresses, can anybody help?!

Also, I can't get the F thing to work under my name, it keeps saying I have entered the address wrong, how did you all do it??

Rx

I have been adding people on FB, but I can't work out how to add the people who only have their email addresses, can anybody help?!

Also, I can't get the F thing to work under my name, it keeps saying I have entered the address wrong, how did you all do it??

Rx

hi just go on too your page on facebook and copy the web address then add too here its like this (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742031322)

I'm shocked!!!! there are 5 Charis Peters !!!!!! 5 !!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought I was unique!

But I have a little purple and black flame next to my name. Feel free to add me.

Charis...I cant see any with a black and purple flame...trying to find and add you xx
Steph xx

I'm Emma McCormack if anyone wants to add me.

I'm on the Manchester network & my picture is a black & white is of my little lad

xxx

I'm Emma McCormack if anyone wants to add me.

I'm on the Manchester network & my picture is a black & white is of my little lad

xxx

i cannot find you but if you click the F logo on the left next to my pic and it will link you to mine x

lizzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! there you are ha i was searching EVERYWHERE for youuuuuuu xx

ive done a linky thingy...can someone tell me if it works please?

it took me a while to get it, cos im a bit stoopid

Worked for me Emma

Back