• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

facebook

I'll do it the old fashioned way Liz it says page can't be found. You are on my friends list now Emma x

emmas on me list look for me on her list x

Think i am losing it i can't find you Liz and believe it or not there are 1100 of you hee hee can you send a request to me please if you are happy to x

i cant remember ya surname allie, ive sent you a text with my email to search me on there ok x

Last edited:
Charis...I cant see any with a black and purple flame...trying to find and add you xx
Steph xx
Stephie if you send me yours I'll add you. Strange though, I did a search and found 5!

i cant find u either charis :(

Stephie if you send me yours I'll add you. Strange though, I did a search and found 5!

Yes I did find a good handful of people with your name but none fitting the description you gave. I am StephandTom Ackerley on there, I think I have the little blue F over there to the left under my name.
Steph xx

Well, Ive just been on a Facebook mission lol. Ive added as many people as I could find names etc for. If you suddenly get friend requests from Jacqueline its me! If I forgot or couldnt find anyone please let me know :D x

got ya added Jacqui x

Mine is Karen Coles in the Newcastle area

uumm theres lots of ppl with the same name and it cant find any 1 under newcastle with your name :((

i cant get my 'F' on the left to work!!

Add me

but this is my profile so add me if you want!

would love to hook up with sleevers in particular - hoping for wls in the new year :) (sounds like a dating advert :p)

Back