• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fallen off the Wagon. : (

Jo you look fab. Love the new do!

Loving the hair hun :) x

No more slip ups for me. Hit 7st lost yesterday. Had bloods done today to double check hair loss not got an actual cause other than starvation (lol). Hair slowed down falling out now it's not being pulled out in tight pony tails etc. Am now an easy size 18 in all the more generous shops (Evans, Next, M&S, Monsoon etc) so can now have shopping choice.....which is a bit daunting really! Its all good, apart from being poor after spending £120 on really basic, multipack stylee underwear in M&S (hubby said if he had to look at my baggy pants another day, he would shred them all so I had no choice but to go and get more!).......bought 6 sizes smaller and am very comfy in them!! PMSL

Nurse taking my bloods today, read from the doctors note as to why and said "Oh, you've had WLS, but you're not even that big!" Didn't believe I'd lost 7 stone since Jan..........."not even that big"..........that will have to be noted for posterity!
IT'S ALL GOOD!!! : ))

Well she was right you're not that big LOL

I'm so proud of you lady. You realised there was a problem, worked out what you needed to do, then JFDI. You're a fantastic WLS success honey, not just because of what you've achieved to date, but for me because of how you dealt with your setback. You've done brilliantly really brilliantly and should be as proud of yourself as I am of you.

You're looking gorgeous too, I just love the new do xxx

Back