• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Falling to pieces

hopelesscase

Ever think your falling to pieces. Got a phone call this afternoon from the DRs to ask me to go in. Went to drs to be told I've had food poisoning as well as a urine infection and need some more antibiotics but also that when I had my last bile stone beginning September the xray has shown I have a bony island on my illiac crest(hip) and being referred to orthopaedic surgeon for that and general surgeon as she thinks i have a adhesion on my appendix scar as its really pulled in!

Hugs coming your way hunnie, hope your better soon, you need a holiday in north wales hun. Was good to speak to you tonight xxxxxx

Hi
Just joined last night so doing the rounds as such!
Just wanted to wish you well for the future,and to congratulate you on such a great weight loss.

Take Care

Andy x

Crikey can they find anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least they seem to be on it and hopefully it can all be resolved quickly. Take Care. x

Chuff me hope they sort it all out quickly x

Hope you are feeling better soon as you have really been through the wars and deserve a break from all this I'll-health. (((((hugs)))))

bloody hell, you are going through it, huggs to you hope they get it all sorted soon.

Last edited:
crazy thing is i actually feel really well and lok it so unless im told anything different i will carry on as normal!! well as normal as i can be!! lol

crazy thing is i actually feel really well and lok it so unless im told anything different i will carry on as normal!! well as normal as i can be!! lol

Love it-love youxxxJuliexxx

Back